Tuesday, January 31, 2012

2012 Year List

Although I'm sure at some point something will get in the way of this, I do really want to have a better year list this year. I ain't going for any records or even 300 for that matter...just a better list. A focused list. Like, a making-a-point-to-go-out-and-get-some-more-species-so-I-have-a-year-list-to-be-proud-of list.

Anywho, I'm not at an impressive # so far (I will hopefully add Snowy Owl tomorrow) but it will grow as spring approaches. Had a great today w/ Marianne Balkwill, Richard Carr, and Bob Cermak around Point Pelee. Not surprisingly, I added a few new year birds but the year is young.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh how things can change in just a few days ... MF

Jeremy Hatt said...

How things can change w/ one trip to Thunder Bay :D