Tuesday, August 14, 2007

3 new guides

On top of the birding I was able to sneak into the weekend, I was also able to get to Pelee Wings Nature Shop to pick up three guides I've been wanting (one, the Peterson Field Guide to Freshwater Fishes, and two ABA birdfinding guides; one for Florida and one for Southeast Arizona). I can't wait to peruse the birdfinding guides and get a sense of what I should be looking out for on my respective trips. I've been making notes of my target species for Florida already (yep, I bought a notebook, just like I said I would!). I'll be posting those lists eventually. The problem here: the cost. Having a credit card helps but it's just delaying the inevitable...field guides are not cheap!

1 comment:

Backcountry Balkwills said...

Thats great Jeremy, that you got both Florida and SE ARizona...I can't wait to go! For sure we are going to make SE Arizona happen! :)